Brother MFC-J4710DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother’s MFC-J4710DW inkjet all-in-one wants to cover every printing require a small office can contend an economical price. Together with fast output rates and four-way print, fax, duplicate and scan procedures, it sustains USB, wired, and also cordless links and also can print on A3 paper. For A3, there’s a back hand-operated feed slot and even an extendable reduced paper tray. It isn’t one of the most sophisticated styles, since you need to unlock and also expand the tray base as well as turn up the cover in front of the top A4 tray to sustain your prints.
You can set up wired or cordless settings from here, but you can’t have both active simultaneously. We examined with a wired connection and had not a problem setting up the drivers as well as Brother’s MFL-Pro Collection software application on a Windows 7 COMPUTER. The Nerve center four energy is part of that collection, as well as it supplies a lot of devices for accessing copy, scan, OCR, and fax features from the desktop. You can also use it to link scan operations straight with regional applications, remotely fire up record copies, and accessibility the printer’s setups, including its 100-entry fax personal digital assistant. The fact that A4 sheets are fed in at the lengthy end additionally has the advantage that the print head needs to alter instructions less commonly.
Output high quality isn’t excellent, either. Text on simple paper is slightly blurry, and also although mono pictures revealed lots of information, they were pale and did not have a comparison. Photos on the glossy paper were much sharper, with dazzling colors as well as great detail, although slight banding and also edge bleeding showed up sometimes. The most affordable printing prices are achieved with high-yield ink cartridges, which supply a mono page for 1.7 p and a color one for merely over 5p. Nevertheless, we received a low yellow ink caution after printing just 160 pages, including ten A4 color photos and five A3 posters.
See Also: Brother MFC-J4620DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J4710DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J4710DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J4710DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J4710DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J4710DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J4710DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].