Brother MFC-J470DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J470DW provides good efficiency and a right mix of business-class attributes, consisting of faxing capacity, a record loader as well as duplex printing. Bro’s inexpensive all-in-one is additionally among the fastest all-in-one printers. A bit of a break from Brother’s efficiently sloping, fax-like all-in-ones, this model is a lot more conventional in design, with a round-cornered cover to its scanner and a slimline ADF with a flip-open feed tray. Ahead, running to about half the width of the printer, is the control board, total with a number pad for fax dialing as well as a 45mm color LCD.
The MFC-J470’s front panel includes a 1.8-inch LCD, an alphanumeric keypad, a four-way controller, and also switches for the crucial MFP functions. Sibling asserts speeds of 12ppm and 10ppm, specifically for mono as well as color print on the MFC-J470DW, but in screening, we saw 7.0 ppm on our five-page mono-text print, rising to 10ppm on the 20-page record. This long-document speed is a stone’s throw of what’s claimed, though standard office messages are only three to 4 web pages. A single-page color copying from the scanner can take a worthy 24s, though a five-page mono one from the ADF took an extra slow 1:16. 15 x 10cm picture prints completed in 1:45 from a PC, yet took a disappointingly lengthy 4:10 from an Android smart device.
Publish high quality is reasonable. Typical message print makes use of a pigmented black ink as well as although there’s a little ink spread and also periodic jitter in between lines, it’s quickly sufficient for everyday usage. Duplex print, however, produces a black message by blending the cyan, magenta, and yellow, dye-based inks. This dries out faster than pigmented ink, but the text itself is paler than a single-sided message. The FAX function gives you a selection of four resolutions, particularly Standard, Penalty, Superfine, and Picture in either 8-bit monochrome or 24-bit color.
Brother MFC-J470DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J470DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J470DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J470DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J470DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J470DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].