Brother MFC-J4610DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J4610DW incorporates brand-new technology consisting of Web-connectivity functions, cloud printing, a touch-screen interface, as well as a freshly-designed paper course that lots flat to suit longer sheets. As well as A4 printing, scanning, duplicating, and faxing, the MFC-J4610DW is all prepared for regular A3 usage. You can likewise print straight from your smartphone and scan directly to the cloud– merely some of this portable printer’s adaptable, time-saving functions. Brother MFC-J4610DW is remarkably compact compared to various other multifunctional printers from the firm with a rectangle-shaped form that departs from Brother’s traditionally square configuration. Ancient rubber switches and subjected paper trays sticking out into all instructions ruined Brother gadgets from the past.
The 150-sheet paper input tray takes out of the bottom and includes one more folding plastic tray ahead that collects outbound prints. I wouldn’t expect huge workplaces with thousands of workers to consider this type of printer. However, its 13,000 page-per-month printing restriction incorporated with the 150-sheet input capacity indicates this gadget will thrive in tiny workgroups and even as a silent partner in a start-up workplace atmosphere. The most ingenious feature of this design is Brother’s brand-new interior paper-feeding system that instructs you to fill paper horizontally. As opposed to the majority of printers, this take on brand-new action allows Brother to maintain the physical chassis brief and also slim. Yet, it likewise means you can publish on extraordinarily lengthy tabloid-sized media.
The control panel rests squarely in the center of the device. It comprises a backlit 3.7-inch touch screen as well as a collection of digital switches that allow you to dial a fax number, return to the residence display, or exit out of a food selection. Maybe obtaining even more attributes from other printer producers, the switches brighten just when you’re in a mode that needs their usage. Thankfully, Brother shows up to have done its research study, and the touch display screen does not suffer from screen level of sensitivity concerns afflicting various other printer suppliers. Finally, there’s likewise a little Wi-Fi sign on the bottom-right side of the panel that shows signal strength and also alerts you to interruptions in the network.
See Also: Brother MFC-J4710DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J4610DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J4610DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J4610DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J4610DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J4610DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J4610DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].