Brother MFC-J4510DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J4510DW is smartly made in black and white, with wide, consciously-designed seams between its components. The top is completely flat, although it has a 20-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), whose feed tray folds up from the top. The control board pivots up from the front and also consists of a 93mm touchscreen, with a touch-panel numerical pad next to, for getting in fax numbers. This is a single touch screen, no motions, yet the display is sensitive enough to navigate uncomplicated. To the left of the control panel, a cover folds up to reveal SD, MemoryStick, as well as USB/PictBridge sockets and below, is a 15-sheet paper tray which, of course, you load with A4 paper in landscape mode.
So, does the new orientation enhance the print rate of the Brother MFC-J4510DW? Brother declares speeds of 12ppm for both black and also color print as well as our five-page text file provided 7.3 ppm. In draft mode, this increased to 12ppm specifically, and the 20-page record, back in a traditional way, provided 10.9 ppm. Duplex is essential on the printer, and the 20-page paper is published at 5.7 sides per min, which is an excellent speed for an inkjet. A single web page copy took 16s from the glass, and a five web page message duplicate took the 50s from the ADF. 15 x 10cm photos, from the back feeder, took approximately 1:15. You can publish to the equipment from a phone or tablet using the Android iPrint & Scan utility.
The MFC-J4510DW can create too great output, though you need to choose the Best setting for optimum outcomes. In the default setting on ordinary paper, messages and also easy graphics looked great. Still, photos looked washed-out, as well as we observed either a precise white line or a specific overlap line where the printhead either over- or under-shot as it passed over the web page. Changing to Best setting appeared to remove this risk– and enhance photo high quality on simple paper. Image high quality on Brother’s very own paper (where the Finest location is the default) is as color-accurate as that from any printer you’ll locate in this rate range.
See Also: Brother MFC-J460DW Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J4510DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J4510DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J4510DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J4510DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].