Brother MFC-J4310DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-J4310DW belongs to the business Smart ™ Series- A line of shade inkjet all-in-ones that provides the Ultimate Combination of quick print rates, user-friendly attributes, low-cost printing as well as approximately 11″ x 17″ printing in a small design. This wireless all-in-one has a 1.8″ TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel that only shows you the keys you require. This new ingenious print technology enables you to store as well as feed paper in landscape positioning. The Brother MFC-J4310DW assists you in increasing your performance with the fastest in course ISO print quicken to 18ppm black and also 16ppm shade. Lower price per page with optional too high yield replacement cartridges.
Navigate print, copy, scan, and fax capability with user-friendly 1.8-Inch TouchScreen Display with a smart Touch Panel. Accessibility prominent cloud solutions via Internet Attach. Print wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone. Consists of a 2-year limited warranty plus complimentary phone assistance for the life of the item. As you can see, the MFC-J4310DW reasonably tv anchors a near-dizzying array of navigating as well as function (copy, scan, fax) switches as well as standing LEDs, in addition to a number pad. This arrangement brings most of the usual functions to the center; however, this control panel is a bit daunting and very much last-decade.
Brother printers commonly produce excellent-looking messages and also fine-looking graphics and even pictures. If a Brother inkjet falls short a little, it’s generally on images, not text. That was borne out right here. In my tests with the MFC-J4310DW, the text served for a lot of organization applications, but a few of the visual outcome in these documents was blemished sometimes. I kept in mind some banding in dark histories, large fill-up, and also gradients. I also observed some other minor problems in some other slides and even handouts, though absolutely nothing crippling or significant.
See Also: Brother MFC-J425W Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J4310DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J4310DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J4310DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J4310DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J4310DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].