Brother MFC-J415W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Control Center, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – This MFC-J415w is a small All-in-One perfect for the small or office individual. The cordless (802.11 b/g) network user interface enables showing to multiple computer systems on a network. Easily fax, copy as well as scan documents as much as 15 web pages at a time utilizing the automated record feeder. The 1.9″ shade LCD present located on the control panel is best for viewing photos as well as accessible food selection navigating. The printer MFC-J415w has a 1.9 in color LCD as well as a straightforward interface. If you’re utilizing the interface to scan or copy records, it is excellent, but you can see a low-resolution preview of a picture if you are publishing an SD card. The MFC-J415W’s input tray has a capacity of 100 ordinary paper A4 sheets.
The Brother MFC-J415W prints appropriate high-quality papers using its Draft mode. Utilizing this model, it resembled achieving the priced estimate 35 pages per minute monochrome print rate. Colour printing is just as quick at a quoted 28 web pages per min. In practice, we were able to attain near these numbers over longer runs– our 50 web page examination file appeared at 31 pages per min in black and also 24 pages per min in color. Switching to Normal printing quality decreases printing considerably but has a significant influence on message clarity as well as color saturation. We discovered that the text was clear to 6pt as well, as colors were well saturated without hemorrhaging or posterization. The Sibling MFC-J415W is a good option for printing both black and color files in either its Normal or Draft high-quality settings.
The print rates priced quote in the spec sheet are as unrealistic as ever. Bro prices estimate 35ppm for black print and also 28ppm for color. We saw 2.9 ppm on our five-page text print and even 3.1 ppm on the 20-page file. The optimum we got out of the device was 8.3 ppm in draft mode, still less than a quarter of the ranked rate. Replicate rates were more affordable, with a single-page color copy taking 30 secs and also a five-page black message record from the ADF finishing in 43 secs. A 15 x 10cm from a COMPUTER can take an extremely respectable 36 secs, but one from an SD card took a sloth-like three mins.
Brother MFC-J415W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J415W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J415W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J415W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J415W
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J415W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].