Brother MFC-J410W Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – This MFC-J410w is a small All-in-One perfect for the small or office user. The cordless (802.11 b/g) network interface enables showing numerous computers on a network. Comfortably fax, duplicate, and scan records as much as 15 web pages each time making use of the automated paper feeder. The 1.9″ color LCD show located on the control panel is ideal for viewing photos and easy food selection navigating. The MFC-J410 can print, copy, scan, as well as fax. It also can print from or scan to media cards. This printer can publish from or scan to media cards, as well as scan to e-mail. It can fax from its keypad or from your computer system (COMPUTER Fax).
On the right, in a column, are four illuminated mode switches for fax, scan, copy and image capture, as well as a menu navigating cross and controls to start and quit jobs. In the front center of the panel is a small LCD present with a significant border. Being utilized to seeing the widescreen LCDs Brother commonly uses on its higher-end makers, this looks a bit shed. However, it offers its purpose and also is much better than the two-line mono displays, which are found in less-expensive designs. In the front lip of the equipment are two memory card slots, which in between them support SD, MemoryStick, as well as xD cards, however, there’s no PictBridge assistance.
Duplicate speeds were more sensible, with a single-page shade copy taking 30 seconds and a five-page black text paper from the ADF completing in 43 secs. A 15 x 10cm dimension picture from a PC took an extremely commendable 36 seconds, yet one from an SD card took a sloth-like 3 mins. Print quality is variable. Image prints are relatively well described. However, there’s a graininess to locations of solid shade and also particularly in shady areas of pictures, which isn’t to any mistake in the cam that took them.
Brother MFC-J410W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J410W Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J410W Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J410W Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J410W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].