Brother MFC-J3520 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Enjoy printing, copying, scanning, and faxing in A3. Ideal for high-volume printing because users benefit from a low cost of ownership with InkBenefit cartridges with an affordable 2400 page yield. Increase productivity with high-speed printing and automatic two-sided printing. Stunning photos, detailed spreadsheets, accurate floor plans, and inspiring designs come to life in A3 size. Print, copy, scan, and fax in high-volume A3 copy, scan, and fax in one innovative device. The all-black case is quite blocky, but functional, with rounded vertical edges that soften its overall appearance. The tray has a built-in 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that folds out when needed, as well as a standard cut-sheet flatbed scanner.
Save on operating costs with affordable 2400 ^ page capacity InkBenefit cartridges that last longer and allow users to reduce total operating costs effectively. Plus, users reduce paper and ink waste with Brother duplex printing. Also, you can quickly produce 2 in 1 and 4 in 1 on one sheet. This saves paper when viewing drafts or designs. Beat deadlines with the fastest print speed in its class + up to 22/20 ppm. Saves time when there are multiple users or high volume print jobs. Users can use their time more efficiently instead of waiting for their impressions.
The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) makes it quick and easy to scan, copy and fax multi-page documents, complementing the stacking and sorting capabilities of our MFC for added convenience. Print quality is decent, although printing with piezo inkjets is never as sharp or clean as with thermal print heads. The text is reasonable, although the color fills are a bit washed out, more so on color copies. Photographic prints are excellent, with smooth color transitions and lots of detail, even in the darkest areas of images.
Brother MFC-J3520 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J3520 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J3520 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J3520 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J3520
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J3520 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].