Brother MFC-J280W Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC J280W printer was made to intermix with your router to ensure that if you have added computer systems in the home, it can obtain print jobs there just as quickly. A Compact, User-Friendly All-in-One TouchScreen DisplayThe Brother ™ MFC-J280w is a compact and user-friendly inkjet all-in-one TouchScreen Show device that allows you to print, duplicate, scan, and also fax. Its stylish style with patterned lid will complete your modern-day workplace. Share this AIO printer with several computer systems on a network utilizing the cordless (802.11 b/g/n) network connection. Integrated fax allows you to send out and get records without using your computer. The 1.9″ TouchScreen shade LCD show plus Touch Panel controls are perfect for interactive as well as easy to use food selection navigating.
In some cases its a problem to go to among the “large box” workplace supply shops with a stack of product that requires to be faxed as you’re practically on your own, as well as occasionally it’s a $1 a sheet. I can take matters into my very own hands, and the Brother Compact inkjet all in one will undoubtedly let me do merely that– the faxing procedure works individually of my desktop computer so sending and also obtaining is a breeze. Nonetheless, bearing in mind the means it functions is just like the step to replicate a document anything I need to fax. I lay onto the glass surface and shut the lid, choose “Fax” from the left-side menu before I enter the number from the appropriate side keypad. Simply put, there isn’t a “feed port.”
This is the primary task that my Brother Compact inkjet Done in One undertakes. I can modify setups from the Publish Configuration menu for such things as bleed, layout, and also color depth. Plus, paper alignment, as well as other elements. In my own experience, with printing artwork, I always make sure to pick “Best” top quality … I’ve had a couple of pieces in which I left the default setting of “Normal,” and the page looked striped or washed out. So I book the “Regular” setting for even more uh, useful, work that doesn’t need to look “quite.”
See Also: Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J280W Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J280W Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J280W Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].