Brother MFC-J245 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-J245 comes with Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer is a capable device that enables printing, scanning, copying, and also faxing with outstanding quality and rate. It includes an optimum print resolution of 6,000 x 1,200 dpi along with a scan resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 dpi when utilizing the flatbed. The MFC-J245 is also efficient in producing 27 black web pages or ten color pages each min in Quick mode.
For paper handling, the MFC-J245 can publish on approximately legal-sized 8.5 x 14″ paper. It can keep this paper in a front-loading tray efficient in holding 100 sheets. Additionally, a 20-sheet automatic document feeder can be used for quickly duplicating various files. There is a flatbed with a scanning location of 8.5 x 11.7″ for generating high-resolution scans. The MFC-J245 can create duplicates with speeds of 4.8 black or three-color pictures per min. It additionally has a fax transmission rate of about 7 secs per page. Consisted of with the printer are four starter ink cartridges, a software application CD-ROM, as well as a telephone line cable for the fax attributes.
The Brother MFC-J245 all-in-one is constructed to be economical from day one. It supplies an affordable acquisition price and also includes cost-saving attributes like the Ink Save setting to help in reducing ink use. N-in-1 printing aids you save the paper as well as money by letting you print or replicate numerous pages onto a single sheet of paper. The four-cartridge ink system indicates you only need to transform the cartridge that needs to be changed, which can help in reducing your supply costs. Thanks to high return substitute ink cartridges, the MFC-J245 has an inexpensive per web page as well as you can lower that expense also further by purchasing value-priced replacement ink cartridge multi-packs.
Brother MFC-J245 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J245 Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J245 Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J245 Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J245
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J245 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].