Brother MFC-J2330DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The MFC-J2330DW Smart Inkjet printer publishes as much as A3 and duplicates, scans and faxes as much as A4. Local business and workgroup-focused functions include approximately 250-sheet paper managing capabilities, automated duplex printing, wireless and mobile phone connectivity, and also Super High-yield ink cartridges. Easy to use, productive as well as durable, the MFC-J2330DW All-in-One has been crafted to deliver dependable high quality, meeting the demands of requiring workplace environments. The A4 sheets can be loaded into the tray in a portrait orientation, which suggests the cabinet doesn’t protrude awkwardly, just like many A4 printers. Or you can prolong the tray and load it with 250 sheets of A3 paper.
As a four-in-one MFP, this Bro offering can print, scan, copy and fax like cannon fodder. And just like a lot of models aimed at the tiny to medium business, it is well-featured, with both Ethernet and also Wi-Fi connection, the latter of that includes Wi-Fi Direct in case you intend to make a cordless link without entailing a router. You can likewise make use of the excellent companion application to publish and also check wirelessly from a smartphone. The Bro iPrint & Scan application is a cost-free download for iphone as well as Android.
Printing rates of as much as 22 ppm (web pages per min) in mono, or 20 ppm in color, are declared, although we discovered this MFP relatively slower than that. This MFC-J2330DW printer does print on both sides of the page, though, and a perk attribute that you only get with A3 printers is the capability to print A5 brochures. When you set up the Brother MFC-J2330DW for the very first time, the touchscreen display screen strolls you with an instead time-consuming detailed overview that consists of getting in the day, time, and also Wi-Fi information.
Brother MFC-J2330DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-J2330DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-J2330DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-J2330DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-J2330DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-J2330DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].