Brother MFC-7860DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother MFC-7860DW monochrome laser printer is an all-in-one remedy for offices that do not typically create graphics prints, yet need a flexible machine that can run as a standalone fax machine, photocopier, as well as scanner along with its printing duties. Equipped with a 35-page auto document feeder (ADF) for multipage scanning and a duplexer on the back that can flip sheets for automatic double-sided printing, this gadget earns a suggestion for its straightforward design as well as trustworthy performance.
Below the control board is the paper-out port and the whole of the top section of the printer can be pivoted up on assistances, in case of paper jams, though we still saw none during testing. Below the paper-out port is a high-gloss strip bearing the Brother logo design and this folds to become a single-sheet paper feed, for special media. At the end of the front panel is a 250-sheet major paper tray. The printer sustains USB and 10/100 Ethernet links, yet you can also link it wirelessly. If your router supports WPS setup, this only takes a number of switch presses.
The drum and toner cartridge is a two-piece palatable, though the printer toner cartridges clip into the drum assembly, as you can replace them a number of times before needing to change the drum. Brother offers a copy of PaperPort 11SE for record monitoring as well as Optical Character Recognition, along with vehicle drivers for Windows and also OS X. The business also offers assistance for Linux, through an optional driver download. Brother ranks the MFC-7680DW at 26ppm as well as our tests got fairly near to this. Although the five-page message record just produced 14.3 ppm, when we ran the 20-page lengthy message record, the rate rose to 21.1 ppm. The five-page text and graphics test generated 11.5 ppm and also when printing duplex, the 20-page file published on 10 pages provided 10.5 sides per min.
See Also: Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-7860DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-7860DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-7860DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-7860DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-7860DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].