Brother MFC-7240 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Fax machine Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Multifunction printer is optimal for small workplaces with its small dimension and complete functionality: high-grade laser printing, scanning, stand-alone copying and stand-alone faxing. Additionally, its 20-page vehicle document feeder is convenient for duplicating, scanning or faxing multipage files. MFC-7240 prints and duplicates approximately 21 black/white pages per minute. The first page is out in less than 10 secs. Publish resolution is 2400 x 600 dpi. Duplicate resolution is 300 x 600 dpi. Sheetfed scanner uses top quality black/white scanning with up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (inserted) resolution and also a selection of “scan to” attributes.
The Brother MFC-7240 is an inexpensive laser all-in-one that integrates fast, top-notch black and white printing and copying, along with scanning as well as faxing into one space-saving style. It uses versatile paper dealing with using a flexible, 250-sheet ability tray for letter or legal-size paper. And also, a 20-page capacity automated document feeder permits you to duplicate, check or fax multipage documents promptly and also quickly. Its innovative scanning capabilities enable you to scan records to an E-mail, file, photo, or Optical Character Recognition. Also, it uses a high-yield 2,600-page replacement printer toner cartridge to assist lower operating expense.
One more essential attribute that the Brother MFC-7240 lacks is Wi-Fi connectivity. The Brother MFC-7240 doesn’t even have an Ethernet connection. This instantly means that mobile context isn’t a choice here. Resultantly, there is no assistance for Air Print, Google Cloud Publish, and even Brother’s exclusive printing app. The most important top quality of Brother MFC-7240 is that it is economical. Firstly, the initial financial investment in this machine would be within reach for many experts. The running prices of the Brother MFC-7240 are also precious. If you utilize genuine cartridges, you’ll end up obtaining a sheet for only around 6.25 cents.
Brother MFC-7240 Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-7240 Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-7240 Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-7240 Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-7240
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-7240 Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].