Brother MFC-6490CW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother MFC-6490CW maybe your following multifunction printer. It isn’t the very best or fastest A3 printer readily available, yet the combination of functions as well as its low running price make it an alluring buy. Though it has the standard shape as well as the appearance of a typical Bro inkjet multifunction printer, the MFC-6490CW is a various monster completely. It’s broad as well as deep enough to deal with A3 media, as well as high to fit 400 sheets at a time. It isn’t as massive as the Epson Stylus Pen Image R2880 photo printer, however. The Brother MFC-6490CW printer has two front-facing input media trays that hold a complete 400 sheets, permitting you to divide A3 and also A4 media.
The control board at the front includes a widescreen LCD. This is such a sensible means of expanding a printer’s screen. It’s worth a brief description. Brother has created an LCD with an 84mm diagonal, yet with an aspect ratio more significant than a 16:9 TELEVISION. This suggests it can be efficiently split right into two displays side-by-side, revealing, for example, a photo thumbnail from an sd card as well as the choices used for selecting as well as printing it, without having to overlay one on the various other. Establish right into the front lip of the control panel are sd card ports for the typical card kinds as well as a PictBridge socket. Below the board are two paper trays, the bottom one taking up to 250 sheets and the top one a further 150.
Graphics on ordinary paper were good enough for any business to consume and also including results like PowerPoint handouts. I saw some banding on one test web page published in the default setting, but no banding in any way in high-grade mode. The colors were likewise a little dulled down, a little less appealing, compared with the output from most other printers. Image top quality had to do with what you would certainly expect from a regional pharmacy: real photo top quality, however, at the reduced end of the array. I saw a small tint in a monochrome image, for instance, and also a little color in what needs to be white clouds in a shade photo. The output is suitable for prints, and again, most of the time, for pictures predestined for a cd or even a framework.
See Also: Brother MFC-640CW Drivers Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-6490CW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-6490CW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-6490CW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-6490CW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-6490CW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-6490CW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].