Brother MFC-640CW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Along with the standard print, scan, and also copy functions, the Sibling MFC-640CW can also send out and also obtain color faxes, print photos straight from many traditional media cards, as well as run as a full-duplex speakerphone (a phone is included), all without a PC if you so desire. A digital answering machine efficient in taping approximately 29 mins’ well worth of messages is also incorporated, as is an automatic paper feeder that sustains records as much as ten pages in size. The MFC-640CW Brother has a built-in 802.11 b/g network user interface together with both USB 2.0 and have an ethernet link, permitting it to publish from networked Computers as well as to scan and fax.
The process of opening the system’s cover is relatively pain-free and also akin to popping the hood on a car. That stated, the plastic hood prop appears as if maybe vulnerable to damage in time; the basic 100-sheet paper tray additionally really feels a bit lightweight. The rest of the system, nevertheless, feels well enough constructed, as well as the control board sports a rubber-texture button that have the feel of quality to them. For ease of use, dedicated and also backlit buttons for picture capture, copying, faxing, as well as scanning are located straight beneath the two-line, yellow-backlit alphanumeric LCD. The system’s 16MB of memory permits the 14.4 kbps fax feature to accumulate to 480 web pages, and 80 speed-dial programs.
The top quality of text and also graphics published on simple paper is reasonable on the whole, yet nothing special. The book had not been as sharp or as black as that of some other printers we have checked (mainly designs that gain from a black pigment cartridge), while photos and charts printed on ordinary paper had traces of banding and looked a little washed out. Photo prints on photo paper are a little far better. However, we still saw a washed-out appearance and complexion with a minor environment-friendly tinge, which developed an unnatural appearance general as well as made some individuals appear somewhat pasty. The MFC-640CW generated text and also graphics web pages at 3.4 pages per minute as well as 1.1 ppm, specifically, and it checked our 4-by-5-inch shade photomontage at 100 dpi in 14 secs.
Brother MFC-640CW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-640CW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-640CW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-640CW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-640CW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-640CW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].