Brother MFC-5860CN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-5860CN is an all-in-one device that is developed for the spending plan and is aware of the small office/home workplace environment and is furnished with Ethernet networking for much more comfortable sharing with coworkers. It supplies superior inkjet print high-quality ideal for photo printing with an ink droplet size as tiny as 1.5 picoliters and also high-resolution shade publishing approximately 6000×1200 dpi. The MFC-5860CN is also very quick, with print rates as fast as 30 ppm in black as well as 25 ppm in the shade. Also, It includes stand-alone fax, as well as duplicate capability with an automated document feeder that stands up to 35 pages, and a 350-sheet paper capacity thanks to the enhancement of a twin paper tray system.
The integrated 33.6 Kbps fax/modem permits black and white, or color is faxing without a computer. It additionally supports Quick Scan Memory Transmission with a transmission rate of approximately 3.3 seconds/page. The Bro MFC-5860CN includes double paper trays with a full capacity of 350 sheets as well as the capacity to switch over media kinds with the touch of a switch. Tray 1 can stand up to 100 sheets of paper from 3.5″ x 5″ to lawful sized as well as can hold all types of paper consisting of glossy photo, inkjet, or ordinary paper, while tray 2 stands up to 250 sheets or letter or legal sized simple paper.
Scan images as well as records as well as capture all of the information with an optical resolution maximum of 1200 x 2400 dpi and also interpolated resolution at an extraordinary 19,200 dpi. Capture and print photos straight from your electronic camera’s media card or from your PictBridge-enabled cam – without a computer system. Share your Brother MFC-5860CN with the built-in Ethernet user interface. Connect it right into your wired or cordless router as well as share it to print, scan, Computer Fax, and also offer access to the electronic camera media card ports.
Brother MFC-5860CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-5860CN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-5860CN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-5860CN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-5860CN
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-5860CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].