Brother MFC-5200C Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Multifeatured was extra tough as contrasted to we wish, taking merely timid of 90 minutes to be able to possess each of the devices within only the computer printer ready to go. The poster-sized produce overview’s slightly complicated instructions affected several trips to Bro’s World complete web site and also a normal go through the paper consumer explained clarify several reasonably minor issues. All of us likewise obtained to figure out the read-me data document on the program Compact disk, which warns of determined concerns with the USB interface in addition to your PC’s power-saving functions. Bro’s remedy: disable Glass home windows’ Suspend Method or Electrical Energy Management.
Take the extra word of prospective troubles when uninstalling the USB motorists– likewise mentioned within the readme information file. Cords for the USB and parallel slots aren’t consistent. The MFC-5200c is both Residence home windows as well as Macintosh personal computer appropriate. However, the scanning tool or facsimile machine functions will not function under Macintosh Operating-system X 10. 0. Establishing the Bro MFC-5200c multifunction was more challenging than we would certainly, such as taking merely reluctant of 90 minutes to have all the devices within the printer up and running. The poster-sized configuration guide’s somewhat puzzling guidelines motivated a couple of brows through to Sibling’s Web site as well as a periodic eye the paper user guide to clear up some relatively minor issues.
The flatbed scanner assembly dominates the MFC-5200c’s account. An automated record feeder (ADF) for scanning, faxing, and also copying surges like a crest from the top of the device. The ADF and its output tray develop a cover for the scanner that lies underneath them. You raise the lid to put files straight on the scanner bed. It would be nice if the joints lifted vertically, as in Bro’s minimal endowed MFC-4420c. Regardless, remember to clear the ADF and outcome tray before raising the cover, lest you discard their components behind the device.
Brother MFC-5200C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-5200C Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-5200C Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-5200C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-5200C
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-5200C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].