Brother MFC-495CW Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Helpful for the house or tiny office use, the Brother MFC-495cw Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer copies, prints, scans as well as faxes. Its cordless or wired Ethernet user interfaces allow sharing with numerous computers on a network. A 3.3″ widescreen shade LCD present permits modifying or enhancement of your photos and also has simple to check out help menus. Plus, this all-in-one uses 4-individual ink cartridges that aid in generating sharp and even vibrant prints.
It features a 15-page capacity vehicle record feeder (ADF), a 100-page primary tray, plus a bypass tray for feeding approximately 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ picture paper right into the equipment to keep the process going. The scanner device can scan multiple files with the ADF and conserve them as PDF web pages, e-mail accessories, or specific documents. Individuals can likewise publish without a computer via integrated flash memory card slots that fit a wide variety of preferred memory cards on the marketplace, and also a PictBridge interface to capture photos directly from compatible digital video cameras. The paper’s ability on the MFC-495cw is 120 sheets, a 100 sheet paper cassette, and a 20 sheet picture bypass tray.
Below the ADF on this printer, you’ll find the flatbed scanner for scanning as well as duplicating individual documents, bound products, and thick tasks. Users can check to computers, e-mail, OCR, media cards, etc. in a selection of styles consisting of JPEG and also PDF. Brother additionally consists of the Vehicle Crop feature on the MFC-495cw, permitting several items to be scanned at once but saved as separate documents. The large control panel on this printer is centered on the flexible 3.3-inch widescreen color LCD. To the left side of the LCD is an essential mathematical pad, on/off switch, redial/pause, and hook secret. To the right of the LCD printer, you’ll find gadget quick keys, four directional arrow pad, flying start buttons, clear/back, stop/exit, menu, ink, as well as ok keys.
See Also: Brother MFC-5895CW Driver Download
Brother MFC-495CW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-495CW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].