Brother MFC-410CN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – This is a neat little device, not that a lot larger than an A4 web page, with a control panel set right into its front edge and paper input and also outcome trays below. Similar to HP’s variety of ink-jet printers, the paper makes a full 180-degree turn during printing. Link to a private PC is made using USB or through Ethernet as a network tool. The MFC-410CN’s control panel is set out and includes, from entrusted to the right: a number pad, a two-line by 16-character screen as well as mode selection switches for fax, images, scan and also copy, a jog dial for food selection navigation, as well as color and mono start and also stop buttons. The screen could do with a back-light.
Directly under the control board on the left-hand side of the equipment is a five-format flash memory card reader, that includes assistance for Fuji’s xD layout, but not IBM’s MicroDrive. You can publish directly from an sd card, but there’s no place to connect in a PictBridge camera. At the back of the left-hand side, the panel is the keys socket, together with the phone lines as well as phone outlets, all of which would be better at the back. To attach up the MFC-410CN as well as install the ink cartridges, you require to pivot the flat-bed scanner component up at the right, like the hood on an old car. The USB and network lead plugin near the front under the scanner, with the cords running around and also out at the back.
You connect in the four ink cartridges at the front right as well as the printer immediately charges televisions between the ink tanks as well as the print heads. All that continues to be is to set up the software, which includes scanning and also Optical Character Recognition energies, faxing from your COMPUTER– with a conserved fax address book– and a complete duplicate of PaperPort 9 SE document monitoring. The printer driver itself sustains watermarks and a simple web page charges 2 or 4 pages per sheet. You can likewise publish four or nine web page posters as well as range prints to fit smaller paper dimensions. Publish top quality is less than magnificent.
See Also: Brother MFC-440CN Drivers Download
Brother MFC-410CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-410CN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-410CN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-410CN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother MFC-410CN
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-410CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].