Brother MFC-295CN Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Developed with the house and small offices in mind, Brother’s MFC-295CN All-In-One Inkjet Printer delivers the performance and adaptability needed to keep operations relocating. It has an integrated wired network user interface (Ethernet) that allows users to share this 4-in-1 with several computers. Adding to operations efficiency, the MFC-295CN includes a 15-sheet Car File Feeder (ADF) that makes unattended faxing, copying, as well as scanning a breeze, and also a 100-sheet input tray. The device’s flatbed scanner/copier will fit a selection of media sizes up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches.
The MCF-295CN generates documents as well as images at accelerate to 33 web pages per min in B&W as well as 27 web pages per min in Color with print resolutions up to 6000 x 1200dpi. This multi-function device also has embedded media ports to allow individuals to publish straight from USB Flash media tools, PictBridge suitable digital electronic cameras, or flash memory cards. It will also help conserve cash as it utilizes 4-individual ink cartridges that need to be replaced when diminished.
The MFC-295cn can link to several computers utilizing the built-in wired Ethernet network interface. Additionally consists of ignored fax, duplicate, or scan using the automobile paper feeder. This All-in-One can print, duplicate, scan, and fax with or without turning on your computer. Enhance your performance with rapid print accelerate to 33ppm Black as well as 27ppm Color *. On top of that, there is no requirement to activate your computer to duplicate, fax, or print images. Integrated media card ports, PictBridge made it possible for a digital camera or USB flash memory drive to publish straight from the MFC-295cn. With the 4-cartridge ink system, change the cartridge that requires to be replaced.
See Also: Brother MFC-4820C Driver Download
Brother MFC-295CN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-295CN Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-295CN Driver Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-295CN Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-295CN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].