Brother MFC-250C Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother’s MFC-250C multifunction printer is cheap as chips and dishes out good quality photo prints. We would have liked it to publish a bit quicker, yet this multifunction is still a good buy for those who require the basics. The Brother MFC-250C is the MFC-290C without the automated file feeder and media card ports. You have entrusted with a photocopier, printer, scanner, and fax. Direct printing is still available with a PictBridge-capable USB port, linked to a compatible smartphone or electronic video camera. Disappointingly, Brother hasn’t included assistance for straight printing from a USB stick.
The control board includes a number pad for calling fax numbers and a navigating pad for moving the equipment’s food selections. In in between these two is a single-line, 16-character LCD present, without backlight. Offered the 4, lit up mode buttons straight before this, you would certainly think a couple of additional LEDs to light the display screen would not break the budget plan. Down the severe right-hand side of the control panel, switch to begin mono and color print jobs, and cancel a printing document. Down the severe left-hand end are fax function buttons and a power conserve switch for when the maker is not in use.
Listed below, the control board set into the device’s front is a solitary USB socket for linking a PictBridge electronic camera or a USB drive. Suppose you connect in a drive, the machine uploads any graphics files to a linked PC, instead of providing you standalone print facilities. To the right of the paper tray, behind a pull-down cover, are four ink cartridges, which slide in and also clip right into the area, supplying around 300 ISO web pages before they’re invested. Establish the left side of the machine are outlets for the fax line and telephone handset and the keys cable television. These would certainly all be better at the rear of the tool.
See Also: Brother MFC-210C Driver Download
Brother MFC-250C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-250C Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-250C Driver Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-250C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-250C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].