Brother MFC-240C Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-240C is an all-in-one printer, capable of being used as a printer, scanner, copier, or facsimile machine. It comes with an automated record feeder, which permits you to scan, duplicate, or fax a pile of up to 10 web pages at once. The MFC-240C connects to your computer using an included USB cable. It publishes at conventional low-volume rates of up to 25 web pages per min in black and white and also up to 20 web pages per minute in color.
The equipment does not jam very frequently, as well as when it does. It’s frequently an individual mistake. It does not manage extremely thick paper well– since it needs to bend it a lot to feed it via the paper course– yet it prints envelopes and tags reliably (as long as the envelope flap isn’t sticking up). The document feeder can hold a little pile of papers, yet if the web pages are of different consistencies, or they often tend to stick, the feeder may not feed all the pages reliably. You can likewise scan and copy off the glass, anything 8.5″ x 11″ or smaller sized.
When you need to make duplicates or send out a fax, there’s no demand to buy a different device; the MFC-240C provides speedy, dependable results every time you use it. With copying rates of as much as 18 duplicates per min (CPM) in black-and-white as well as 16 CPM in color, the MFC-240C practically eliminates time spent awaiting a job to complete. You additionally have the alternative of customizing your duplicates, so they’re always clear and also simple to read by merely reducing or enlarging in one percent increments from 25 to 400 percent. For added comfort, the fax machine provides both black-and-white and also shade faxing with a 14.4 Kbps high-speed fax modem. As versatile as it is efficient, this system likewise supports Customer ID and distinct ring fax broadcasting from any COMPUTER.
See Also: Brother MFC-250C Driver Download
Brother MFC-240C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-240C Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-240C Driver Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-240C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-240C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].