Brother MFC-230C Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother MFC-230c Shade Inkjet All-in-One Printer gives high quality, color inkjet printing, shade scanning, built-in fax/modem, as well as PC-free color duplicating. Also, Brother’s PhotoCapture Facility function suggests that you can also print vivid and indeterminate photos directly from your PictBridge made it possible for cam. Print sharp laser top-quality text and graphics or excellent quality photos at resolutions approximately 6000 x 1200dpi as well as a minimum droplet size of 1.5 picoliters.
Scan photos and records and record all of the detail with an optical resolution of 600 x 2400dpi and an interpolated resolution at an unbelievable 19,200 dpi. Plus, you can scan straight to picture, messages, or PDF styles for greater convenience as well as much easier record sharing. The PhotoCapture Facility function suggests that you can quickly publish pictures straight from your PictBridge-enabled video camera – without a computer system. You’ll also be sure that your image prints will certainly constantly look terrific thanks to the exclusive True2Life printing technology.
The MFC-230c supplies a feature-rich, extraordinary, and low profile layout, making it ideal for any comfy location of a home/home office atmosphere. It provides a flatbed scanner for benefit as well as adaptability. The MFC-230c prints as much as 25ppm in Black and 20ppm in color with print resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi and borderless image printing. Functions likewise include shade copying, scanning, faxing, pc faxing, printing, in addition to a PhotoCapture Center ¿ with a PictBridge interface. The MFC-230c prints high-quality borderless images, making use of true-to-life modern technology. This makes it possible for pictures to look more like the day the picture was taken.
See Also: Brother MFC-240C Driver Download
Brother MFC-230C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-230C Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-230C Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-230C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-230C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].