Brother MFC-210C Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – If you operate at house or in a tiny workplace atmosphere, the cost in both cash and also space of purchasing single-use equipment can be excessively expensive. The MFC-210C from Brother supplies printing, copying, scanning, as well as faxing capabilities, permitting you to maximize office space as well as combine all your crucial office tasks right into one efficient device. With its little 3-picoliter droplet dimension, the MFC-210C supplies print resolutions of up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi and also print rates of up to 20 ppm for black and also as much as 15 ppm for shade. The easy-to-use, 100-page, front-loading paper tray suits measure 8.5 by 14.0 inches, while a 25-sheet output paper tray suits most print tasks conveniently.
The built-in photocopier can both black and shade copying, with copy speeds of up to 17 CPM for black and approximately 11 CPM for color. You can decrease or expand your copies anywhere from 25% to 400%, while a multi-copy function lets you make up to 99 copies from a single original. The scanner has a 36-bit shade depth and 256 levels of grayscale, resulting in crisp shades and subtle grays, and the 600 x 2,400 optical scan resolution supplies precise true-to-life scans. Furthermore, one-touch scan-to-e-mail, scan-to-image, scan-to-OCR, and scan-to-file switches automate these regularly used scanner features.
If you are a digital image lover, you’ll be glad to hear that the MFC-210C has an image capture facility that enables you to develop photo-quality prints straight from a wide array of media cards, with or without your COMPUTER. Numerous helpful software application tools, consisting of ScanSoft PaperPort, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR Software Program, and Presto! PageManager Software Program for Mac aid you obtain one of the most out of your prints and scans. The system links to your computer system using its USB port, while an optional wireless print web server can be bought to make use of the MFC-210C as a wireless print device. Power Celebrity certified, the system eats just 20 watts during the typical procedure and 3 watts throughout the sleep setting.
See Also: Brother MFC-255CW Driver Download
Brother MFC-210C Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother MFC-210C Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother MFC-210C Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother MFC-210C Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother MFC-210C Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].