Brother HL-T4000DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The BROTHER HL-T4000DW A3 is a printer that features a comfortable layout that the customer can utilize quickly. This product has a 2.7-inch touchscreen for very easy use. You can likewise save 50% more with resilient ink that can print approximately hundreds of pages in one ink fill. The flexible connection that gets on this product can also help you to be able to publish easily from a range of available gadgets. This item comes with long-lasting ink modern technology that can help to minimize ink substitutes. With a single ink fill, you can publish as much as 6500 sheets of black ink as well as 5000 sheets of color ink.
It comes with a flexible connection. Currently, you can easily connect your various gadgets with cordless and Ethernet links. You can likewise attach your smartphone to publish your multiple requirements straight from your smart device. The USB port HL-T4000DW you will find on the front of the printer additionally makes it simple for you to print your different needs directly from your USB conveniently. You can also really feel more versatility in this item in its large printing capacity that can publish approximately A3 size. Features a comfortable design for you, this item has a 2.7-inch big LCD touchscreen that makes it simpler for you to check your printer usage tasks.
This HL-T4000DW printer has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with a decision of this dimension, making the Brother HL-T4000DW printer extremely suitable for use for organization and office requirements for printers friend. The print top quality is likewise rather thick and has a sharp shade of high quality and also does not discolor quickly. The Brother HL-T4000DW printer can publish pictures directly from records on the Flashdisk, so you do not have to trouble to go into images on your PC any longer. The Brother HL-T4000DW printer is outfitted with an LCD screen to make it easier for close printer friends to publish or scan with a 2.7 “LCD Touch Panel.
See Also: Brother MFC-9335CDW Drivers Manual, Scanner Download
Brother HL-T4000DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-T4000DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-T4000DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-T4000DW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-T4000DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-T4000DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].