Brother HL-L9310CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Brother’s front runner HL-L9310CDW A4 laser has all the connection choices you might desire, making it an excellent option for companies that do not intend to worry about future upgrades. It can’t run them all at once. However, the printer is Gigabit and 11n wireless-ready plus it offers WiFi Direct and AirPrint services, with NFC for safe and secure tap-to-print mobile operations. The HL-L9310CDW has twice the memory, its 6,500-page starter printer toner cartridges are over 3 times as capacious as well as its 6,000-page recommended monthly responsibility cycle 3rd higher. You can configure safety and security, monitor consumables, print use and various other records, print from many preferred cloud websites from the HL-L9310CDW’s 2.7-inch colour touch screen, or the printer’s onboard internet site, accessible from most browsers including your smartphone’s or tablet computer’s.
The Brother’s standard connection choices are Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, attaching to a solitary COMPUTER using USB, and the peer-to-peer protocols Wi-Fi Direct as well as Near Field Interaction (NFC). Those last two, of course, allow you to connect your Android or iOS handheld to the printer without either belonging to a LAN. In addition to those protocols, the HL-L9310CDW supports various cloud and other flexibility features, consisting of Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Scan, Brother Workplace Print, Brother Print CreateCenter Templates, Cortado Workplace, Google Cloud Print, Google Apps for Service, and also Mopria.
Safety and security features are too many to detail right here. They consist of (yet are not limited to) Secure Function Lock for restricting specific functions such as printing in the shade (to assist keep consumable costs down) for up to 200 users or divisions and secure print for needing PIN access sensitive records. The HL-L9310CDW also sustains Energetic Directory for calling for an ID and password before printing. It is also permitted, and an NFC card visitor for securing print work and printer features with a compatible card or badge.
Brother HL-L9310CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L9310CDW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L9310CDW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L9310CDW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L9310CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].