Brother HL-L9300CDWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L9300CDWT features dual paper trays that are adjustable for letter or legal size paper. Including built-in cordless and Ethernet network interfaces to easily arrange and share on your cordless or wired network or print in your area through USB from your computer system. Organization shade printer is developed for mid-sized workgroups with higher print quantities. Publish up to 32ppm in both shade and also black. Advanced safety functions, such as network user authentication, help avoid versus unauthorized equipment gain access to and carry out shade print controls. Print from smartphones over a wireless network. Colour touchscreen display provides for straightforward menu navigation.
Mono images’ most effective outcomes were generated at the Fine vehicle driver setting with our tests revealing high degrees of detail in darker areas. Colour images are similarly remarkable with great comparison and intense colours translating to punchy marketing reports with virtually no banding in huge single-colour areas such as skies. Brother is pitching this printer at high quantity printing atmospheres and just supplies its 9,000-page ultra-high return toner cartridges. Incorporating these with the picture drum tray, transfer belt and toner waste box supply appropriate running prices of 1.1 p and 7.8 p for mono and colour web pages.
The base device comes with a single 250-sheet drawer, and paper capability can be broadened as much as 2,380 sheets. You can add three 250-sheet trays or two 500-sheet trays or go for the high-capacity base unit with four 520-sheet cassettes. In addition to a convenient neighbourhood condition screen, the chauffeurs allow customers to assign an account name and PIN to confidential papers so they can only be launched by getting in these codes at the printer. Gain access to and usage can be exactly controlled with Brother’s Secure Feature Lock 3, which we utilized to limit public accessibility, create checklists of local customers, and appoint benefits.
See Also: Brother HL-L9310CDW Driver Download
Brother HL-L9300CDWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L9300CDWT Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L9300CDWT Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L9300CDWT Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L9300CDWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].