Brother HL-L9200CDWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L9200CDWT is a solitary function colour laser A4 printer that is all about practicality. It is created for offices that have the tool to high quantity printing requirements. Offices requiring more functions such as scanning, copying, and faxing will require looking at the multifunction devices in the same series. As our title suggests, there is really little wrong with the Brother HL-L9200CDWT. Desktop computers might be completely satisfied with USB or Ethernet connections. Yet, mobile employees expect Wi-Fi in its numerous flavours– and also if you belong to the modern multi-device globe, enabling printing from mobile phones.
Connectivity is something that workplaces with heavy print volume demands almost always require as an additional feature. Nevertheless, with high volume printing needs, it is noticeable that several customers will need to be attached to the device simultaneously. This implies advanced connectivity choices. The Brother HL-L9200CDWT supplies some superb connection choices. You can attach to this tool via 3 networks– USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also wirelessly. A 250-sheet paper tray already comes fully attached as well as the drop-down panel at the front exposes a further 50-sheet multi-purpose tray that can be made use of for feeding thicker paper and also envelopes. To make this shift even easier, a back panel can be decreased to make it possible for the paper to move efficiently out without having to bend.
Ports, as well as switches, are kept to a minimum. There are Ethernet, USB and power ports on the back and a USB port for printing pictures from flash drives on the front, and also the power switch and hidden controls are just before a 4.5-inch pop-up colour touchscreen. When the printer gets on the controls are backlit with the covering, which is a nice effect, and also you navigate the menus and submenus by using the backlit controls and then tapping the display to select.
See Also: Brother HL-L9300CDWT Drivers Download
Brother HL-L9200CDWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L9200CDWT Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L9200CDWT Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L9200CDWT Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L9200CDWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].