Brother HL-L8360CDWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L8360CDWT is the suitable printer for workgroups that often publish large numbers of documents, or need to post a large number of files with specialist high quality but inexpensive. Experience increases in work environment productivity with top quality company printing at extraordinary print speeds of approximately 33 web pages per minute (ppm). This duplex printer additionally includes dual paper trays that can load up to 1,300 total sheets in one go. This printer comes with a very high-yield printer toner that can publish approximately 6,500 pages before needing replacement. It’s flexible 2.7″ shade touchscreen offers you with straightforward menu navigating.
The Brother HL-L8360CDWT colour laser printer provides cordless or wired network connection, dual paper trays for flexible paper handling, automatic duplex, and print accelerate to 33 pages per minute. It makes colour printing simple and also budget-friendly for small companies or workgroups with more significant print quantities that need affordable printing in addition to trustworthy organisation top quality outcome. The HL-L8360CDWT assists improve your record workflow with print speeds up to 33ppm in both shade and black so you will not lose time awaiting your vital hard copies. It publishes fantastic colour as well as the crisp black result for the professional outcomes that your business reports, sales brochures and also discussions call for.
The HL-L8360CDWT includes double paper trays (250 as well as 500-sheet capability) flexible for letter or lawful dimension paper so you can simultaneously save two various dimensions of the paper. There is likewise a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray that can quickly manage envelopes as well as different media. A robust 800-sheet overall ability assists reduce time-consuming paper refills and can be additionally increased to fulfil your printing needs by including an optional paper tray available in 250- or 500-sheet abilities.
Brother HL-L8360CDWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L8360CDWT Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L8360CDWT Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L8360CDWT Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L8360CDWT
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L8360CDWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].