Brother HL-L8360CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L8360CDW provides you higher expandability, two times the memory, a more excellent obligation cycle, access to higher-yield printer toner cartridges, lower running expenses, more excellent safety, and security, and also a couple of additional functions, such as near-field interaction (NFC) as well as a shade touch screen. The printer makes use of a comparable framework to the HL-L8350CDW. However, its 800MHz CPU is twice as fast as well as memory has been quadrupled to 512MB. This extra muscle showed through in our print examinations. Where the older HL-L8350CDW only handled a pedestrian 9ppm in our 24-page color DTP file, the HL-L8360CDW provided a much faster 29ppm at 600dpi as well as 27ppm using the vehicle driver’s inserted 2400 x 600dpi ‘Great’ setting.
Monoprints, meanwhile, met Brother’s assures ultimately, with a 31-page Word paper published at 31.5 ppm in both resolutions. Duplexing the very same article went down speeds to 15.5 ppm; the moment to the first web page for all tests was no more than 12 secs. Text quality varied depending on the paper: with affordable 75gsm paper, we saw a slight cleaning around small font styles, but changing to higher-quality 100gsm paper cleared this up totally.
Photos, as well as business graphics, nevertheless, looked excellent no matter the paperweight. Pictures came out with bags of detail as well as no noticeable banding, even in large single-color blocks. Some images looked a little dirty, but we can enhance them using the vehicle driver’s brightness as well as comparison sliders. Changing to Great resolution also helped, specifically with mono photos, subjecting better information in darker areas. The HL-L8360CDW usually produced extremely sharp, crisp, as well as well-saturated images and also graphics in our screening. 99% of the moment, we assume this efficiency will function correctly for any type of picture or chart that might show up in your published documents.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L8360CDW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].