Brother HL-L8350CDWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – Link the Brother HL-L8350CDWT to your cordless or wired network to provide your whole workgroup with quick, trustworthy printing of high-impact shade papers. It consists of business-friendly features to aid maintain printing prices in line, wireless and wired networking, and automated duplex (two-sided) printing. It consists of dual paper trays (250-sheet and 500-sheet capacity), so you can keep 2 different dimensions of the paper. There’s likewise a 50-sheet capability multi-purpose tray for envelopes and thicker media, for a charitable 800-sheet complete capability that can help reduce time-consuming paper refills.
The HL-L8350CDW’s size and also weight are common for this class of printer. It determines 12.3 by 16.1 by 19.1 inches (HWD), which is big enough so you most likely will not wish to share your desk with it, and it weighs 47.5 pounds, so you might desire some assistance relocate right into location. Brother ranks the HL-L8350CDW at 32 pages per min (ppm), which is the rate you should see when publishing message documents or various other data that don’t require much handling time. Although that’s 2ppm much faster than the Brother HL-L8250CDN’s rating, the distinction does not show in our examinations. Our company applications collection (utilizing QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing) both printers were available at 6.6 ppm.
The HL-L8350CDW offers sensibly good outcome high quality across the board. Text top quality is at the bottom of a very tight variety where most colour lasers fall, making it more than adequate for almost any service demand, even if you utilize small typefaces. It’s a touch except what I would certainly desire for premium desktop publishing, nevertheless. Video quality is dead on par, making it quickly good enough to go to a vital customer you require to thrill with your professionalism and reliability. Image high quality is greater than good enough to publish identifiable photos from Web pages or the like. However, I wouldn’t use the printer for anything more required than that.
See Also: Brother HL-L9200CDWT Drivers Download
Brother HL-L8350CDWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L8350CDWT Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L8350CDWT Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L8350CDWT Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L8350CDWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].