Brother HL-L8350CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L8350CDW is a single function colour laser printer. It creates an excellent yet not perfect text that is flawlessly appropriate for most applications. It truly enters its own with quantity. The HL-L8350CDW’s operating cost is extremely reduced as well as it utilizes huge toner cartridges that don’t require to be changed usually. If you print in huge volumes, this design will absolutely save you cash in the long run. Make certain you have plenty of work desk space. It is fairly large for a solitary function version.
The Brother HL-L8350CDW was somewhat above standard in our message top quality screening, getting a score of 6, placing it right in the middle of a metric with ratings in between 3 and 9. The message had near-ideal clearness with clean, crisp edges as well as fantastic resolution. Nonetheless, characters usually looked really light as well as had various white blots within their borders. This had not been terribly disruptive, yet it was a clear disadvantage compared to the greater racking up models. The HL-L8350CDW scored a 7 on our simplicity of use testing, placing it relatively well in a metric with scores varying from 4 to 9. Our testers found the preliminary set up to be easy as well as simple.
The HL-L8350CDW publishes out a practically useless condition web page when you initially connect it to a cordless network, as well as it does not show the IP address that the printer has leased. As the IP address, this bothersome would certainly assist those who require to access its internet management interface. This gripe aside, it’s simple to get started with the HL-L8350CDW. Brother’s vehicle driver for this printer is easy to use. However, it seemed slow to prepare print work. The first page of colour or monoprint tasks took 17 seconds to appear, yet the rest of tasks emerged rapidly with no doubt.
See Also: Brother HL-L8350CDWT Drivers Download
Brother HL-L8350CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L8350CDW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L8350CDW Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].