Brother HL-L8250CDN Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L8250CDN is a little also big to share a work desk with comfortably. It determines 12.3 by 16.1 by 19.1-inches (HWD), and it evaluates sufficient, at 47.5 pounds, that you may need some assistance moving it into location. The primary paper tray at the bottom of the panel can occupy 250 sheets and also there’s a pull-down, multi-purpose tray over this for an extra 50 sheets of unique media. Paper feeds out to an indent in the top panel, and there’s a flip-up paper stop to stop sheets running away. An added 500-sheet tray is readily available as a choice. At the back are sockets for USB and also 10/100 Ethernet, though there’s no wireless connection on this design.
The printer makes use of separate drum and toner cartridges. As a matter of fact, the drum cartridge consists of 4 drums, one for each colour. The entire system takes out from behind the front panel in a solitary tray and also the four printer toner cartridges, which are offered in two returns, port know the top of the drum device. Although the HL-L8250CDN didn’t match its rated rate on our examinations, it is among the fastest colour printers at this price. Examined over a network, it provided the 24 graphics-rich pages of our mixed-colour test at an outstanding 20.6 ppm – faster than any competitor in our current workplace printer laboratories examination. At 22.7 ppm, the black message was a little less competitive, yet this is still a quick printer.
The HL-L8250CDN’s outcome high-quality overall is ideal called good enough for most organization usage, yet much short of remarkable. Text high quality is common for a shade laser, although it’s at the bottom of a minimal array where most colour lasers fall. It’s not quite suitable for high-grade desktop publishing. However, you should not have an issue with it for anything else, including printing with smaller fonts than many organization documents use. Video top quality is a touch below what’s common for a shade laser, which still makes it easily adequate for any internal company usage. Many people would consider it sufficient for PowerPoint handouts and so on as well.
See Also: Brother HL-L8350CDW Drivers Download
Brother HL-L8250CDN Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L8250CDN Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L8250CDN Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L8250CDN Drivers and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialogue box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L8250CDN Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].