Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-L6400DWT easy, small, as well as light look in no way, suggests what it can. Gauging 11.3 by 15.7 by 15.6 inches and evaluating simply over 29 extra pounds, it’s, in fact, smaller sized and also leaner than most equivalent monochrome lasers we have actually reviewed, except HP’s M501dn, which is a couple of pounds lighter. Along with its blazing speed and also remarkable growth choices (both of which I’ll reach in a moment), the Brother makes it’s fleet and workgroup chops by using staunch safety, multiple desktop computers as well as mobile connectivity methods, direct cloud support, as well as high-volume printer toner cartridges.
The portal comes from nearly any kind of browser from a lot of any type of COMPUTER or mobile phone. You can additionally download and install and mount the company’s BRAdmin Professional software application, which provides managers the ability to set up much of the network and also printer features using an Explorer-style window. The admin can likewise log the condition as well as the task of the HL-L6400DW, as well as other Brother gadgets on your network. A printer with that said much potential capability requires to take on large quantity requirements. Thus, the HL-L6400DW’s maximum month-to-month task cycle is a vast 150,000 web pages, and its advised monthly print quantity depends on 10,000 prints. That goes over, yet not the highest possible availability.
Connectivity alternatives include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and also attaching to a solitary PC using USB, as well as a multitude of mobile link functions consisting of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and Near Area Communication (NFC), in addition to Brother’s very own iPrint & Scan, Workplace Publish, Easy Scan to Email, and also Workplace Doc Maker. Also, an Internet Link feature allows you to print from and scan to most prominent cloud sites, including both the individual and also service variations of Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote, OneNote, Dropbox, as well as Box.
See Also: Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
Brother HL-L6400DWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver Installation For Windows
- Select the Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L6400DWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].