Brother HL-L6400DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-L6400DW’s straightforward, compact, and light look in no way suggests what it can. Measuring 11.3 by 15.7 by 15.6 inches and also evaluating just over 29 extra pounds, it’s smaller sized and even leaner than a lot of equivalent monochrome lasers. In addition to its blazing speed and impressive development choices (both of which I’ll reach momentarily), the Brother makes its fleet and also workgroup chops by providing strong safety and security, numerous desktop computer as well as mobile connection techniques, straight cloud assistance, and even high-volume printer toner cartridges. You can set up these attributes, screen consumables, generate records, as well as more via a 1.8-inch color touch screen, which comprises the whole control panel, or from the printer’s built-in web website.
Brother’s got a connection covered on the HL-L6300DW. The printer has wired USB and Gigabit Ethernet links and sustains Wi-Fi with NFC pairing. Unfortunately, there’s no USB host port for a stroll up printing, despite the presence of a tiny, however helpful color touchscreen. The print chauffeur does sustain password-protected protected printing; however, dealing with one reason individuals could desire a straight print alternative. The quick printer is never peaceful. However, HL-L6300DW isn’t bad in all. It’s likewise rapid, as it took just 41 secs to print 25 duplicates of our mono letter test, including the 10-second delay between me sending the task and also the very first page going down into the output tray.
Darker graphics printed with a degree of straight banding, however, and also our darkest discussion slide appeared to have shed its gradated background entirely. Graphics are rarely a mono printer’s strength. Nonetheless, as well as in general, the HL-L6300DW was more excellent than sufficient. In general, graphics looked elegant, yet I did see some minor banding in dark backgrounds, loads, as well as slopes, as well as similar imperfections in photos. This was extra obvious in our 8-by-10-inch images than in 4-by-6-inch pictures. The Brother printer additionally had a little problem making hairlines under about 1 factor or so.
Brother HL-L6400DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L6400DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L6400DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L6400DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On HL-L6400DW Drivers
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L6400DW Drivers Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].