Brother HL-L6300DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L6300DW features Wi-Fi connection including NFC, outstanding speed, as well as mobile printing capabilities, the HL-L6300DW Grayscale Laser Printer from Brother is a flexible device well-suited for use in a home or office. The printer will certainly have the ability to work rapidly as well as with accuracy with a 48 ppm print rate as well as a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can generate files as large as 8.5 x 14,” as well as it will take less than 7.5 seconds for the initial print out. Automatic duplex printing further improves productivity and restrictions paper usage with its 2-sided outcome. Its running costs are among the lowest for a monochrome printer in its course, and also its security features include an integrated near-field interactions (NFC) card viewers.
Paper handling is standard 520-sheet input tray or through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for even more specialized media. The HL-L6300DW is capable of taking care of 125,000 web pages monthly for trusted operation. Additionally, the maker has a 1.8″ color touchscreen screen for inspecting printer condition as well as provides USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet connectivity for those who prefer wired configurations. The HL-L6300DW is rated at 48 web pages per minute (ppm), and, while it supports duplex printing, Brother does not give a paired speed price. I examined the printer over an Ethernet connection.
Like several various other Brother mono laser printers we have examined, the HL-L6300DW publishes near-typesetter-quality text, well designed and also very readable to around four factors, making it appropriate for almost all business applications, even those with small print. The HL-L6300DW had difficulty providing hairlines (1 point as well as more modest), to the degree that in among our examination slides, a slim dotted line didn’t appear in all in some places. HL-L6300DW’s graphics and pictures are pointless. Our examinations indeed came out good enough for internal usage, and also possibly for PowerPoint handouts, depending upon just how picky you are.
Brother HL-L6300DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L6300DW Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L6300DW Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L6300DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L6300DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
HL-L6300DW Drivers Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].