Brother HL-L6250DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L6250DW black and white laser printer is ideal for workgroups with more significant print volumes trying to find dependability and also expense financial savings. Take pleasure in excellent value, and an affordable of ownership due to the consisted of the extremely high-yield toner cartridge. And also, maximize your productivity with rapid printing approximately 48ppm, automated two-sided printing, as well as a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper. For also fewer refills, expand the paper capability to 1,610 sheets with optional trays. This high-performance printer provides flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and also wireless interfaces as well as hassle-free mobile phone printing. Advanced protection includes help to safeguard delicate files as well as avoid unapproved printing.
With Wi-Fi connection, impressive rate, as well as mobile printing capacities, the HL-L6250DW Grayscale Printer from Brother is a versatile device appropriate for usage in a home or office. The printer will certainly be able to function swiftly and also with accuracy with a 48 ppm print rate as well as a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can create records as large as 8.5 x 14″, and it will undoubtedly take just 7.5 secs for the very first print out. Automatic duplex printing further enhances productivity as well as limitations paper use with its 2-sided result.
The Paper handling comes with the standard 520-sheet input tray or through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for more specialized media. The HL-L6200DW is capable of handling regarding 100,000 web pages every month for the trustworthy procedure. Additionally, the maker has a one-line LCD show for checking printer standing and supplies USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet connection for those who choose wired configurations. Maximize your productivity with rapid printing approximately 48ppm, automatic two-sided printing, along with a 520-sheet ability paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper. For even fewer refills, broaden the paper ability to 1,610 sheets with optional trays. This high-performance printer uses flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet as well as wireless user interfaces as well as practical smartphone printing ‡. Advanced protection includes assistance to secure delicate documents as well as prevent unapproved printing.
See Also: Brother HL-L2315DW Drivers Manual, Software Download
Brother HL-L6250DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L6250DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L6250DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L6250DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L6250DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L6250DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].