Brother HL-L6200DWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L6200DWT black and white laser printer is optimal for workgroups with higher print volumes that need a big paper capacity. Provides low-cost two-sided output thanks to a super high-yield replacement toner cartridge and also quickly, top quality printing at approximately 48ppm. Lower paper refills with twin 520-sheet capacity paper trays or for eventer paper ability; an optional add-on tray can broaden capability about sheets. Advanced safety includes aid restrict unapproved printing and secure sensitive files. And also, share on your network with Gigabit Ethernet or wireless user interfaces and even print from mobile phones.
With a Wi-Fi connection, outstanding speed, and also double high-capacity paper trays, the HL-L6200DWT Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother is a flexible unit fit for use in an office or home. The printer will have the ability to work promptly and with precision with a 48 ppm print rate as well as a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can produce records as large as 8.5 x 14,” and also, it will undoubtedly take just 7.5 seconds for the initial print out. Automatic duplex printing better enhances the efficiency as well as limitations paper usage with its 2-sided result.
Paper handling is done either with both essential 520-sheet input trays or through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for more specialized media. The HL-L6200DWT can manage concerning 100,000 pages monthly for the trusted procedures. Also, the maker has a one-line LCD show for checking printer condition and also offers USB 2.0 and even Ethernet connectivity for those who choose wired configurations. Advanced security includes aid limit unapproved printing and shields your sensitive papers. 520-sheet input tray with a 50-sheet multipurpose tray allows you to publish envelopes quickly and also other media kinds. Automatic duplex printing permits you to print two-sided documents to minimize paper usage rapidly.
Brother HL-L6200DWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L6200DWT Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L6200DWT Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L6200DWT Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L6200DWT
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L6200DWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].