Brother HL-L6200DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L6200DW provides equilibrium of rate, paper handling, and running prices that make it a solid choice for any type of house, mini, or small workplace that requires a monochrome laser printer for moderate to sturdy use. The Brother HL-L6200DW is a monochrome single-function printer that is developed with the little to medium range businesses or workgroups in mind. Furthermore, for a monochrome business laser, it does provide lots of features and also advantages. If you’re searching for a monochrome printer, after that, you’ll possibly want to consider this one very seriously.
In the conventional format, the Brother HL-L6200DW provides an overall paper capacity of 570 sheets separated in between a 520-sheet primary paper tray as well as a 50-sheet multipurpose or bypass tray. The duplex print speed on this printer is half of what you would certainly obtain from this gadget generally. The Brother HL-L6200DW printer is rated to print at as much as 46 ppm. This is essential in the approved array for this market section. This indicates that several of the HL-L6200DW’s competitors may be slower while others faster. To keep up with the modern-day office, the Brother HL-L6200DW provides several connectivity choices. You can connect this device to a COMPUTER straight with the USB 2.0 port or add it to your existing network using the Ethernet port, cordless adaptor, or perhaps Wi-Fi Direct. Wi-Fi Direct is the most up to date connection option in the market.
Link options consist of USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and also Wi-Fi Direct. If you link the printer to a network using either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, you can likewise print to it through the cloud, along with a link through a gain access to point on your system to print from a mobile phone. The outcome top quality for the HL-L6200DW is a variety. Text is sparse, with the quality falling at the bottom of the array for the group in our examinations. As long as you don’t have a unique requirement for tiny typefaces, you shouldn’t have any type of grievances.
Brother HL-L6200DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L6200DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L6200DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L6200DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L6200DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L6200DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].