Brother HL-L5200DWT Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – With Wi-Fi connectivity, exceptional rate, as well as dual paper trays, the HL-L5200DWT Grayscale Laser Printer from Brother is a flexible system appropriate for usage in a home or office. The printer will certainly be able to function quickly and also with accuracy with a 42 ppm print rate and even a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can produce papers as huge as 8.5 x 14″ as well as it will certainly take less than 7.2 secs for the first print out. Automatic duplex printing additionally enhances productivity as well as restrictions paper usage with its 2-sided outcome.
Paper handling is done either with the common 250-sheet as well as 520-sheet input trays or with a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray for even more specialized media. The HL-L5200DWT is capable of taking care of about 50,000 web pages monthly for trusted operation. Furthermore, the maker has a one-line LCD present for inspecting printer standing and also offers USB 2.0 as well as an Ethernet connection for those that choose wired setups. Decrease paper refills with dual paper trays (250-sheet as well as 520-sheet capacity), along with a 50-sheet ability multi-purpose tray for printing on envelopes and different media. Plus, for also better paper capacity, include an optional add-on tray for a 1,340-sheet complete knowledge.
Quickly share the printer on your wireless or Ethernet network and also print easily from an extensive range of mobile phones. Advanced safety features help shield your delicate files and the printer from unapproved accessibility. The HL-L5200DWT did well in making slim lines versus a dark background, and also much less well in differentiating between comparable shades. It additionally had troubles in printing dark text versus a more mysterious history. Image top quality confirmed average for a mono laser. The HL-L5200DWT should be excellent for printing out photos from Websites or data. The photo result is of newspaper quality, a fitting analogy as the most apparent imperfection I noticed was dithering in the form of great dot patterns.
Brother HL-L5200DWT Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L5200DWT Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L5200DWT Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DWT Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L5200DWT
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L5200DWT Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].