Brother HL-L5200DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – With Wi-Fi connection, superb speed, as well as mobile printing abilities, the HL-L5200DW Monochrome Printer from Brother is a functional system well-suited for use in a home or office. The printer will certainly be able to function rapidly and with accuracy with a 42 ppm print rate and also a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can generate records as big as 8.5 x 14″, and it will take less than 7.2 secs for the very first print out. Automatic duplex printing better boosts productivity and also restrictions paper usage with its 2-sided output.
Paper handling of this printer is done either with the standard 250-sheet input tray or via a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for a new customized media. The HL-L5200DW is capable of managing about 50,000 pages every month for reliable operation. Furthermore, the machine has a one-line LCD present for examining printer standing and also provides USB 2.0 and even Ethernet connection for those that choose wired configurations. The first paper tray, which uses up to 250 sheets, glides out from all-time low of the front panel. There’s a multipurpose tray, as well, which can take a further 50 layers of specialized media, such as envelopes, and folds up down from over the main tray. Optional additional trays for 250 or 520 sheets are available.
Overall result high quality for the Brother HL-L5200DW was somewhat above average in our testing, with above-par text, somewhat mediocre graphics, and also ordinary images. Outcome quality for pictures, and specific message, is far better than with the Dell B2360dn. The HL-L5200DW’s text must be excellent for any kind of company use except probably for ones requiring tiny font styles. Graphics are good enough for any type of personal service use, although I would certainly take a close to consider PowerPoint handouts before passing them out. The HL-L5200DN did well in rendering thin lines versus a dark background, and less well in distinguishing between comparable shades. It additionally had problems in printing dark message against a darker history.
Brother HL-L5200DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L5200DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L5200DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L5200DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].