Brother HL-L5000D Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L5000D printer is made with busy offices in mind. The fast print speeds, variety of paper-handling alternatives as well as high yield cartridges will enhance your workplace effectiveness as well as lower print prices. If you are seeking to increase office productivity, the fast print speeds up to 40ppm, wired network interface, as well as high-speed efficiency, will significantly improve print efficiency. It is additionally feasible to publish via the network from smartphones, using the Brother iPrint and also Check app. Not only is the machine quickly, yet it is additionally simple to make use of thanks to the 1-line LCD backlit display screen.
This Brother printer is understood for its high ability printing, with the possibility to print approximately 3,500 pages monthly. There is also exceptional paper taking care of options, with a 250-sheet typical input capability as well as a 150-sheet outcome tray. The printer includes automated double-sided printing, with the initial web page publishing out in as fast as 7.2 secs usually. As a requirement, the machine includes a 2,000-page * cartridge, although there is an optional 8,000-page * high yield option offered. Through the Brother PrintSmart umbrella, your organization will be able to lower print expenses and enhance efficiency.
Brother has made this machine to be as functional as possible, so you will certainly have the ability to connect using USB or a cordless network. It is likewise feasible to attach to both Windows as well as Mac gadgets. Enhanced develop quality implies that the HL-L5000D prints 40 web pages per min and also permits individuals to print as much as 3,500 pages per month. Duplex printing (double-sided printing) is automated, too, so you can decrease paper waste quickly. Also, you have the choice of being able to use high-yield replacement toner cartridges, allowing for reduced overall operating prices and even more excellent paper outcome.
See Also: Brother HL-L6300DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner
Brother HL-L5000D Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L5000D Drivers Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L5000D Drivers Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L5000D Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L5000D
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L5000D Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].