Brother HL-L3290CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L3290CDW Digital Colour Laser Printer is a trustworthy as well as affordable printing, copying and scanning remedy with a small layout that’s excellent for smaller rooms. Flatbed scan glass gives practical duplicating as well as scanning right from the device, and also, a 2-line backlit LCD show makes certain effortless accessibility to printer features. Get in touch with an integrated wireless network as well as USB user interfaces to print wirelessly from your desktop or mobile phones. A 250-sheet capability paper try improves performance, and high-yield replacement toner cartridges help reduced printing prices. The HL-L3290CDW includes an easy-to-use control panel, being composed of a handful of buttons for making duplicates and also engaging with the drill-down design food selections and a tiny two-line monochrome screen.
The HL-L3290CDW’s control panel, displayed in the photo below, is rather bare-bones. It includes just a handful of buttons for making copies and also browsing the drill-down style food selections and a little two-line black and white screen. You can additionally configure and keep an eye on the printer, along with set up users as well as protection features, from the HL-L3290CDW’s built-in website. The maximum regular monthly obligation cycle for the HL-L3290CDW is 30,000 pages, with a recommended regular monthly print quantity of 1,500. That coincides obligation cycle as its competitors stated below. Connection on the HL-L3290CDW consists of Wi-Fi, attaching to a single COMPUTER through USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Other Than Wi-Fi Direct, various other mobile connection includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Mopria, as well as Brother’s iPrint & Scan for both Android and also iOS devices. Featured with iPrint & Scan, among other things, allows you to check to email, picture, Optical Character Recognition (for converting scanned message to editable message), data, as well as FTP. The continuous amongst Brother’s team of LED-array printers is that they regularly create fine-looking files. Just like the MFC-L3770CDW, the HL-L3290CDW’s text is well-shaped as well as apparent down to regarding six factors, which is more than sufficient for the majority of business records.
Brother HL-L3290CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L3290CDW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L3290CDW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L3290CDW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L3290CDW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L3290CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].