Brother HL-L3270CDW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – HL-L3270CDW Brother Compact Wireless Digital Color Printer Giving Laser Quality Results with Color Touchscreen and also Duplex Printing. The Brother HL-L3270CW compact digital color printer with duplex printing is ideal for home or small offices seeking laser printer performance. Supplies fast print quicken to 25ppm, approximately 250-sheet ability paper tray for fewer refills, and also hand-operated feed port for varied printing demands. Versatile connection alternatives, NFC “touch to attach” printing as well as wireless mobile device printing. Durable, durable building and construction guarantee your printer functions as tight as you do while the portable style is optimal for smaller sized areas.
The HL-L3270CDW’s control panel includes a 2.7-inch touch display and three buttons: Back, Residence, and Terminate. You can utilize it for transforming settings, inspecting toner levels, publishing to network drives, and also a few other features. Where it is available in most helpful, however, is for printing from the different cloud as well as social media sites making use of Brother’s WebLink feature. This is composed mainly of numerous pre-configured process profiles for connecting to as well as printing from both the business and also consumer variations.
Various other connection alternatives consist of Wi-Fi, Ethernet, as well as attaching to a single PC via USB; however, bear in mind that you can’t utilize Web Attach and also various other internet attributes from a USB link. The Brother HL-L3270CDW has a good, very easy to browse touch-sensitive display screen. It has a quick response time and has excellent visibility, whether you’re utilizing it seated or standing. It can be elevated to your choice yet doesn’t consist of a left or right swivel. Unfortunately, the resolution of the display isn’t sharp, as well as history is rough. Print top quality goes over for such a low-cost printer, too. Even 6pt text is pin-sharp, and mono pictures come out with a reasonable amount of information, also in the murkiest locations.
Brother HL-L3270CDW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L3270CDW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L3270CDW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L3270CDW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L3270CDW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].