Brother HL-L3210CW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L3210CW digital-LED printer is a low-priced color laser printer in all but name. Toner cartridges last a long time. For mobile devices, this printer will deal with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Check, Mopria, and also WiFi Direct. All you have to do is connect your printer to your Google Cloud account as well as start printing quickly. Technically the HL-3170CDW is a digital-LED printer instead of a printer. The difference remains in the type of light beam used to get the printer toner onto the paper. LEDs are cheaper, while lasers can supply better high quality, yet the distinctions are subtle.
Paper capability on the HL-L3210CW is 250 sheets, with a one-sheet override tray, which is on the same level with or higher than the rivals discussed here. It has a 30,000-page optimum monthly task cycle, with advised monthly print volumes of 1,500 pages, which is once again following or better than its rivals. Nevertheless, it does not have an auto-duplexing print engine for producing two-sided web pages without your having to flip them by hand. The HL-L3210CW is among minority color laser-class designs I have seen without Ethernet assistance. Its connection contains WiFi, as well as attaching to a single PC using USB. Mobile phone compatibility makes up Apple AirPrint, Brother’s iPrint & Scan application, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, as well as peer-to-peer networking via WiFi Direct.
The shade HL-3210CW included its black, cyan, yellow, as well as magenta printer toner cartridges preinstalled, which Brother claims must be suitable for 1,000 web pages. If buying from Amazon, it has auto-replenishment switched on by default, so watch on that, as replacement cartridges set you back around $57 per color (and also are claimed to be great for 1,400 pages each). Third-party shade laser toner can be discovered online for under $100 for a full-color collection. Besides, this printer will certainly take a little additional time printing on both sides of the papers given that it is a simplex, and this indicates that you will have to transform the documents around when the very first side is currently printed.
Brother HL-L3210CW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L3210CW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L3210CW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L3210CW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L3210CW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L3210CW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].