Brother HL-L2390DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2390DW is an excellent printer that’s finest matched for printing in black and white. The printer has an exceptional printing speed, and also an excellently thought out the style that offers the individual very easy access in case of a paper jam. The printer has an effective cartridge system with a high black page return. It additionally consists of an adequate scanner, however, regrettably, does not have an Automatic Paper Feeder. The printer cannot additionally connect to devices using Bluetooth and does not include an Ethernet port. Generally, this printer is best matched for trainees or for those that need to print a lot of papers as promptly as possible.
The HL-L2390DW passes up fancy looks. For starters, it has a straightforward two-line, backlit, monochrome LCD, not a shade touch screen. To navigate the screen’s food selection choices, you can push the physical buttons up or down on the front panel printer. You cannot find a four-way control. There are no left or right buttons. The lid for the scanner on this printer is light because this model does not have an automated document feeder (ADF), which would undoubtedly have quickened multipage copying and also scanning. Because the cover’s hinges provide no resistance to hold it up at a severe angle, you’ll require to lift it 90 levels to cost-free both of your hands for packing papers. The Dimension comes with 16.1 x 15.7 x 10.7 inches. The unit has a comparable impact on a home inkjet printer, only taller.
Graphics were about typical, which isn’t negative considering that all you require is a grayscale result, which is likewise real of the HL-L2390dw’s photo result. It’s excellent for in-house handouts and such, but most likely not the most effective when you’re trying to impress would-be customers or clients. The Brother HL-L2390DW has a remarkable cartridge system. A toner is a separate system from the drum unit, so you won’t have to change the drum whenever you replace the printer toner. The printer approves third-party toners, however, utilizing them might invalidate the warranty. It additionally has an impressive estimated black web page yield, so you will not require to replace the cartridge as commonly.
Brother HL-L2390DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2390DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2390DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2390DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2390DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2390DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].