Brother HL-L2380DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2380DW is a quick, reputable monochrome printer made squarely with the Tiny Office and also Home Office (SOHO) customer in mind. Its compact, desk-friendly size is suitable for smaller offices where the functioning area is at a cost, as well as prints sharp, expert black and white web pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution. It offers convenient walk-up copying and also scanning, so it’s suitable for the tiny workplace that has the periodic demand to digitize or replicate papers. Thanks to its rapid print speed of as much as 32ppm, and automatic duplex printing, it’s optimal for printing business files consisting of multi-page reports, spreadsheets, invoices, as well as much more.
Along with printing, scanning, and duplicating, the HL-L2380DW offers support for both mobile printing and scanning and the capacity to connect to picked cloud websites. If you link the printer to a network, utilizing either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, you can relate to, and both print from and also scan to, a tablet computer or mobile phone through an access point on the network. If the system is linked to the Web, you can likewise publish through the cloud. Attach the printer to a PC via USB cable instead, as well as you won’t have the ability to print through the darkness, yet you can still utilize Wi-Fi Direct to link straight to the printer for printing as well as scanning.
The HL-L2380DW’s outcome top quality is likewise appropriate; however, unimpressive. Text, which is usually an essential kind of output for a monochrome printer. Graphics result gets on the same level with the substantial bulk of monochrome lasers, making it conveniently sufficient for any type of interior service need. Depending on how vital an eye you have, you might or might rule out it good enough for PowerPoint handouts or the like. Image quality suffices to print identifiable photos from images on Web pages, however not ideal for anything more requiring than that.
Brother HL-L2380DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2380DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2380DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2380DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].