Brother HL-L2370DW XL Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Support, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2370DWXL black and white printer worth package delivers up to a $180 value 10X a lot more pages, an additional year of limited guarantee defense, and also comfort. Get rid of the empty printer toner cartridge panic throughout crucial print work with approximately 7,500 web pages included. When delivering rapid print rates of as much as 36 pages per min and automated duplex (two-sided) printing for boosted efficiency. Get in touch with versatile choices consisting of integrated cordless, Ethernet, as well as USB interfaces and print wirelessly from smartphones. Comes with a 2-year minimal guarantee and complimentary online, live chat, or phone support for the life of your product.
The HL-L2370DW XL’s connection alternatives are about average for an entry-level monochrome laser. They include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct. Third-party mobile connection functions include Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Publish, as well as you, obtain Brother’s very own iPrint & Check application for making connections to prominent cloud sites and even printing from e-mail. HL-L2370DW XL’s majority of impressive function is its high rate. While you possibly wouldn’t use the HL-L2370DW XL to print pictures, I checked precisely how quickly it publishes 4-by-6-inch snapshots. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve effectiveness with fewer refills and also deals with a letter or legal sized paper. Brother Genuine super high-yield replacement printer toner delivers up to 3 times a lot more prints as well as helps reduce your printing expenses.
The HL-L2370DW XL’s text quality, though, is above average for an inexpensive little entry-level monochrome printer such as this, making text outcome much better than appropriate for practically any type of organization or house or student task, other than, maybe where little font styles are needed. Organization graphs as well as charts looked good, as well, generally, too; although records containing intricate content, such as dark slopes, dark loads, as well as hairlines (guidelines 1 point and under) often showed noticeable toner circulation problems– sometimes extremely recognizable, in some cases not, however always ideal for internal usage.
Brother HL-L2370DW XL Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2370DW XL Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2370DW XL Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2370DW XL Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2370DW XL
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2370DW XL Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].