Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HL-2360DW is a solid selection if you’re looking for a text-only printer that can print from the cloud and will not empty your budget on printer toner refills. Link alternatives for the HL-L2360DW consist of Ethernet and Wi-Fi, which makes it simple to share the printer in a micro workplace, plus Wi-Fi Direct, which allows you to connect straight to the printer from a mobile device, even if you connect the printer to a solitary COMPUTER by USB cord. Brother’s totally free mobile print app allows you to publish from iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows mobile phones either straight, utilizing Wi-Fi Direct, or with your Wi-Fi access point.
The HL-L2360DW’s outcome quality does not hold up against the competition. Text top quality is good enough for a lot of service use, however, it’s below par for a monochrome laser. The saving grace is that also a substandard message for a laser is much better than you’ll receive from many inkjets. I would not consider this printer for high-quality desktop publishing, however, for regular company usage, unless you have an unusual requirement for little fonts, it needs to help you. The video result is at the low end of a rather limited range that consists of essentially all monochrome lasers. It’s good enough for any kind of internal business requirement, yet not for something you’ll intend to distribute to a customer or consumer when you’re trying to make a great perception.
The HL-L2360DW has a single line LCD show that is a leftover from the 90s as well as the early 2000s. Including a long alphanumeric password is not a fun experience. Actually, you virtually intend to disregard that display if you really have to. Would it have killed Brother to put in a little 1.5 ″ LCD touch and even non-touch screen? This printer is also feature-packed for that 1-line display. It would certainly be better if Brother had excellent monitoring software and a mobile app. Rather, it’s rather barebones. It could pass on error messages from the printer, but that’s about it. It really did not also obtain a reduced toner message, it just plain went out.
See Also: Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver Download
Brother HL-L2360DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
- After the installation is completed, please restart the computer.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].