Brother HL-L2350DW Drivers Manual, Software Download, Scanner, Wireless Setup, AirPrint Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The Brother HL-L2350DW is a solid challenger in the monochrome printer group not due to any particularly important function, but as a result of a range of tasks that mix well together. For a micro-office where room-saving is a concern– more significant than anything else, having a tiny dimension printer with the ideal functions can not get any kind of better. Determining 14.2 by 14 by 7.2 inches as well as evaluating 15.9 pounds, the HL-L2350DW checks all those boxes. It belongs to Brother’s listing of lower-priced grayscales and also, therefore, features a small feature collection. As an example, its paper taking care of consists of a single 250-page input tray with an enhanced 1-sheet override port.
Connectivity options on the HL-L2350DW, while robust sufficient, are rather minimal. You get a pared-down typical fare– Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, as well as connecting to a single COMPUTER through USB (but no Ethernet), in addition to a few third-party procedures, such as Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Publish, as well as Brother iPrint & Scan, for printing emails as well as attachments. You can handle these and also various other attributes from the HL-L2350DW’s somewhat sporadic control panel, which includes a handful of switches– power, Wi-Fi, Back, OK (Go Into), And Also as well as Minus (for increasing and decreasing the variety of copies), as well as Go (or Beginning).
The picture result is not the most effective I have seen, though it’s reputable for this course of the printer, compared with some competing versions, such as the Canon LBP251dw. Also, it’s good enough for dispersing in-home or possibly embedded in more prominent papers. Overall, the HL-L2350dW prints all right of what it is. The text top quality test was controlled by four versions that all scored a 9. The HL-L2350DW was the following runner-up hereafter leading group, scoring a 7. Although this is an obvious step down in top quality from the high markers, it is additionally light years ahead of the bottom scorer, which obtained a 3.
Brother HL-L2350DW Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software Download
Brother HL-L2350DW Driver Compatibility Information
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
Brother HL-L2350DW Installation For Windows
- Select Blue Downloads Button in the menu and the list of recent software downloaded files will open.
- Install the download by clicking on the name of the file.
- To open the folder that contains the downloaded files on your computer, click on the “Open download folder” link on the right side of the page.
- The folder containing your download will now be open.
- Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2350DW Driver and Software
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Click (Start) > All Programs > Brother > Brother Utilities
Windows® 8 and Windows Server® 2012
- Tap or click (Brother Utilities) either on the Start screen or the desktop.
Windows® 8.1 and Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Move your mouse to the lower-left corner of the Start screen and click (if you are using a touch-based device, swipe up from the bottom of the Start screen to bring up the Apps screen).
- When the Apps screen appears, tap, or click (Brother Utilities).
Windows® 10 and Windows Server® 2016
- Choose Start > Brother > Brother Utilities.
- Click the drop-down list, and then select your model name (if not already selected). Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to uninstall the software and drivers.
How To Scan On Brother HL-L2350DW
- Make sure you have installed the Brother software and drivers.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly, or that you are connected to the network using your wireless access point/ router.
- Load your document.
- Press (SCAN) on the printer button
- Click a or b to select the [to PC] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [to File] option, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, press a or b to select the computer where you want to send data, and then press OK.
- Change the scan settings you want to change, such as scan type, resolution, file type, and document size, if needed. When finished press OK.
- Press Mono Start or Colour Start.
Brother HL-L2350DW Wireless Network Setup
- For Mac, click Driver Download to go to the Brother Solutions Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to install printer drivers.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi), and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
- Choose a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
- Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
- When [WLAN Enable?] appears, press b to select On. This will start the wireless setup wizard. To cancel, press a.
- When the LCD displays [Press Key on rtr], press the WPS button on your wireless access point/router. Press an on the machine’s control panel. Your machine will automatically detect your wireless access point/ router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine’s LCD displays [Connected].